Friday, September 28, 2012

Simple Things I Love - Round Two

- Ever tried Super Glue Gel?  You'll never go back to the liquid.  Gel.  It makes me feel like a magician.


- MINT CHAP STICK!!!!  Enough said.

- White bakery cakes with butter cream frosting are heaven on earth.  Luckily I got to have one recently for my birthday.  I enjoyed every last fattening bite. And, I would be remiss if I didn't recommend another awesome cake: Pepperidge Farm Coconut Cake.  Go get one.  They are awesome.


- Cat purr.


- The kindness of strangers.  I put out a request on Facebook for friends and family to help us welcome Teresa with a simple card...  We received a flood of letters and gifts from across the United States from people who will never meet her.  How cool is that?!!

- It is gratifying to make mistakes with the instantaneous results of correction tape, and for those who remember liquid paper, this invention is all the more brilliant.  I LOVE CORRECTION TAPE!!


- Joy on a stick.  Otherwise known as sparklers.


- Sprinkles.  I go for them every time.  Try being in a bad mood when you are eating something with sprinkles.  It just doesn't work, does it?  No.  It does not.


TAKE THAT, Oprah!  The list of things she loves totals $1,709,879.99....  Mine?   Maybe $20 bucks.  If the cake is small.  Ha!

No comments: