I'M SO EXCITED I'M SO EXCITED I'M SO EXCITED!!!
I have dreamed of returning to my family in Costa Rica for over a decade, even as my Spanish dwindled and I didn't keep up with contact very well.
Now we are back in touch and have been writing almost every day via email for the past couple of weeks. Mari has called twice on the phone, a surprising treat even though my communication skills are minimal.
I decided to just do it. Just go. I leave December 4th!!! If I didn't go now, it would be hard to get away once my job turns full time in January. I have longed to take Aden, but he does not speak Spanish, I am not sure if he could fully appreciate it and his school break falls over the holiday when the tickets would be astronomically expensive. Teresa is asking to go, and I haven't decided yet whether I will take her.
I just can't wait!
1 comment:
I am so excited for you! It could be fun to take Teresa with you!
Post a Comment