It's been a long time away from here, and I haven't even had my camera out a lot, but I'm going to just post a few things...
Aden received a spunky little hamster from Santa. She is a beautiful, young little calico he had been admiring at the pet shop (once I finally found one that carried teddy bear hamsters, which is an entirely different story). She was quite irritable at first, biting and squawking whenever we got near her or talked to her, but Aden is handling her often and she is taming down. Aden named her Skeeter.
 |
Years ago Aden and I gave Dave this ice cream maker, and we only recently pulled it out to make
ice cream. The raspberry flavor was great. The mango was my favorite so far. Dave is looking
forward to perfecting a vanilla gelato, and I can't wait for a coconut concoction. |
 |
We are members at the MN Landscape Arboretum, and they offered wagon rides before Christmas.
We had a lovely day at the arboretum with Aden and his friend, Zach. |
 |
| Aden turned ten in November with four friends over for a sleepover. TEN YEARS OLD!!! |
 |
| Aden and his snake ice cream cake! |
1 comment:
Good to see the updates! It does seem hard to do sometimes, doesn't it!
Kassi would love the hampster. Her eel just died so I know at some point we are going to have to find something to replace it with!
Post a Comment