Saturday, November 19, 2011

Later

I so enjoy updating this blog, but like so many things in life lately, I think of them and think, simply, "later." 

Later.  I'm not ordinarily a "later" kind of person.  Get together with a girlfriend?  Pick out a fresh book to start?  Get caught up on email?  Post a blog?  Go take pictures?  Play a board game with Aden?  These are not typically items that are on my "later" list.

But lately they are.  Later.  Lately.

I am tempted to launch into the whys and wherefores.  Recent activities and adventures. But just a bit into the thought, I think, "later." 

So in the mean time, I'll say that these posts will come.  Later.  Late.  Stick with us. 

3 comments:

Jane said...

Later....late....we'll enjoy them whenever they come. Have a good Thanksgiving. Love, C & J

Anonymous said...

:D

Brandi said...

Oh gosh I hear ya!