Pictures and stories about everyday life for our faraway family and friends
Friday, March 26, 2010
Creature Fun!
This week Aden happily welcomed a large leopard frog into our home. He named this frog Tortuga, and we are hoping he will survive. This is the first frog we've had this close to hibernation, so we'll see how it goes. He RIIIIBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIITTS when we hold him, and Aden thinks that is AWESOME!
Tortuga the frog.... We are also watching a wolly bear caterpiller, waiting for it to turn into an Isabella Tiger Moth. Spring is so much fun!!
Oh boy do I remember the toad and frog days when I was growing up! It was so much fun! I am not sure if you remember or not but we had a frog and 2 toads. Good luck! Barbara
2 comments:
Best of luck with your frog. You guys do the coolest things!
Oh boy do I remember the toad and frog days when I was growing up! It was so much fun! I am not sure if you remember or not but we had a frog and 2 toads.
Good luck!
Barbara
Post a Comment