Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Trust

Here is a story, via photos, of a little boy's trust for his father.

Loose tooth.... First, discuss strategy... Dad has the perfect tool for the job. Son has all the trust in the world.

OK. Let's do it!
Almost got it... .... ...... ....... .. ....... SUCCESS!!!
A job well done.
A bit of blood, but all is well.
YAAAAAY for father and son!

3 comments:

Brett B said...

I'm so jealous! My kids let theirs linger for weeks and months.

CB said...

Beautiful photos and nicely told.

Having said that:
I am TOTALLY and completely squicked out by that! Ewwww! ;)

DeedieLynn said...

Aden IS trusting - I was the kid who wouldn't let anyone do anything to my teeth, and wouldn't pull my own either - way too afraid of a little pain. It's great Dave is so involved in such big things to an 8-year old !