I have spent the last weeks writing about Aden's health... I didn't write about the other things that were amiss.... My tire went flat, our cat Bobcat started vomiting and developed sores on his back, Sally started peeing in the laundry room (no litter box there...), work on our dirt pile in the back yard (aka future deck area) and Aden's fort ground to a halt, we lost track of the lives of our family and friends, we were unprepared to have Aden's birthday party the weekend after his birthday (next weekend), my small camera broke, my computer is not processing images properly, and we haven't even begun to think about Christmas cards... I'm sure there are many more things on this list. Anyway, the last couple of weeks we have been slowly putting things right.
Perhaps most exciting is the work in the backyard. Chad, Vince and Dave worked all weekend back there. The dirt pile is smoothed, the hole in the air exchange pipes are repaired, the deck post holes are dug and many of the posts have been placed. Soon the last of the railroad ties will be gone to the dump and I'm still hoping the fort will be finished this year, weather permitting.

They can fix anything!

Moving and smoothing the dirt pile in the Bobcat kind of looks like fun, don't you think?
I took lots more pictures, but my camera issues are still being worked out. Maybe I'll post more later when that is resolved.
2 comments:
Now wonder you want to take a vacation! If I could; I would go out there and help you. I love doing projects like what you have going on! Call me crazy.........
Love, Barb
Should've said something, I would have let you try!!! It is kinda fun, as long as you have a picture in your head of what you want it to look like, which I didn't have!!! lol Then it just takes skill!!! ROTFLOL
Post a Comment