Thursday, September 6, 2012

Rooster Tales!

I've been told that our rooster now considers us part of his flock.   And, as silly as it seems, with Aden around, Sidney is part of the family.  Both Aden and Teresa insist that he come in for movie night, so they all cuddle up on the couch....  The kids watch the movie...  Sidney goes to sleep.  It is really very charming, except that we have a chicken in our house.

That said, I have now committed the silliest act of my life.  I did indeed order a chicken diaper.  At least then we won't have to keep Sidney wrapped in a burrito to keep him from making messes in the house.  This is our life, and I really do feel like we have crossed over some threshold of strangeness.  Aden could not be more delighted.

Here you go:  Pictures.

An extra hug before the movie.  But Sidney is already sleeping...
Later:  Sidney is still sleeping...

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

Welcome to the concessions of good, caring parenthood.