This has been a relaxing, productive, exciting and plan-filled week.
- I wrote my first grant in June (for our public library). We received the check for *** $25,000 *** this week. I'm so excited!!!!
- Aden is in the process of registration at Cub Creek Science Camp in Missouri for next summer - it is jam-packed with animal classes and experiences. He is over the moon about it!
- Aden received two large tadpoles from Bobbi. They are healthy and eating (as evidenced by pooping!) We're hopeful that we'll be able to watch them grow and change. Next week all the critters will be visiting class with Aden.
- Dave is so excited to go to the snowmobile swap-meet this weekend. Aden and I... We'll be at the Monarch Butterfly Festival.
- Dave and I scheduled our get-away to Palm Springs in October. While it is largely work for Dave, we are hoping for some "us" time as well! I can't wait to roam around with my camera.
- We have unearthed SO many treasures for our garage sale. I can't wait to enjoy all our open spaces.
- Painting inside the house!!!!! It's almost finished!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!
- This week was the first full week at the Chamber in our new office space. It is roomy, beautiful, organized and full of enthusiastic people. It is great to enjoy our fresh new space in the City Center while I'm working in the office.
- Aden had a great first week in Third Grade.
- Here in Minnesota fall has begun. A few leaves are changing, the weather carries a chill, and the smell is fresh and clean!
Happy Fall to All - Minnesota and Beyond!
2 comments:
Oh I love great things!!!
I love great things!
Post a Comment