Thursday, September 24, 2009

September

September is flying by! We spent two nights last week enjoying the sandy beach and swimming area at Lake Winsted. The first night, Aden, Dave and I went. The second night we met Bobbi for a pizza picnic and a game of beach-catch.

I spent my birthday relaxing, then I went and helped with Diane's daughter's wedding reception. It was a lovely event and I especially had fun taking pictures. Here we are at the reception:
For the last couple of months we have been fostering two delightful kittens, Sally and Marconi (we don't name them, by the way). Sally and Bobcat have become the best of friends, and Marconi is such a sweetheart. Needless to say, neither of them are returning to the shelter. We are hoping Mom will adopt both of them, but if not, then Sally will be the next member of our family....


Sally and Bobcat curl up for one of their daily naps.
Marconi takes a relaxing stretch in the sun.

No comments: