Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Blogiversary

Ok, everybody, it's the first anniversary of this blog, and as such I'm looking back realizing how much I love posting to the blog. The writing, the photos, best of all the comments from those of you who post your thoughts... It is really fun.

The only down side is that I am writing less in the journals I've kept for Aden since he was born and I'm wondering if I should forgo the blog and return to more time with the journals since I'm not really sure if everyone is getting as much out of this as I am... Anyway, I've put a counter on here so I know how much these posts are really getting read. If you are finding the blog purposeful or interesting (or boring and useless, for that matter) feel free to leave a comment or email me so I can go about evaluating the future of Our Family Blog. :)

Happy Blogiversary!

6 comments:

Brett B said...

Screw the journal, blog more! I love the blog. It's a great way to keep in touch with your family. Since we both know the other way to keep in touch isn't very fruitful. :)

I subscribe to your blog through Google Reader, and read every one. But those hits probably won't show up on your counter.

Unknown said...

I always check it! YAY! for the blog!

DeedieLynn said...

I like knowing what you're up to!

Is there a way you could copy and paste the blog stuff into the journal?
If so, that would accomplish both goals!

Anonymous said...

Do you update Aden's Journal w/ handwriting? If not, I second Deanna's "cut & paste"

I love your blog! Hope you don't feel you have to stop.

Anonymous said...

Please don't stop! We like reading what you are doing, love the pictures, feel we're just getting to know you as an adult. Two votes for continuing...
Love, C & J

Brandi said...

I love your blog. It is such a fun way to keep up with you guys!!! I really hope that you don't stop blogging. Can you figure out a way to print or save the blogs on to a cd? I am wondering how to do that.