
Last Monday I spent much of the day taking photographs at the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum. Below are some of the results:


Meanwhile, the kittens are four weeks old and exploring everywhere. They are using the litter box, but also eating the litter! Before we leave for Wyoming they will be returning to the shelter. We will miss them.


Our next adventure is our trip west. South Dakota, North Dakota and Wyoming are on the docket. The trip will mark Aden's longest venture in the car. Between Harry Potter, Order of the Pheonix on CD, a few toys, and video games, we hope the sixteen odd hour trek will be a peaceful and enjoyable one for all!
3 comments:
When will you be in Wyoming? Mason, Avery, and I will be in Wyoming from July 11 to the 26th or so. Maybe we will be there at the same time would love to meet Aden. Well I met him when he was a baby. But would love to meet your smart little guys now!!!
Ahhh. That is too bad we will miss you guys! I hope that you have a safe fun trip. Are the kittens going to live at the shelter until they can be adopted or is it a temporary thing until you get back home?
Great photos! Tell your mom hi from me when you have a chance!
Post a Comment