Pictures and stories about everyday life for our faraway family and friends
Friday, April 10, 2009
Baby Snakes
Aden is enjoying his snakes. He has two tiny baby snakes and two bigger ones. He is interested in the fact that snakes do not have eyelids, and recommends that you do not have a staring contest with a snake!
I think they are so cute too! We haven't had any luck yet getting the littlest ones to eat, so it's going to take a while to grow at this rate! Wish us luck!
2 comments:
They look very cool - I am not creeped out by snakes at all, and these look cute!
I wonder how long it takes for them to get big.
I think they are so cute too! We haven't had any luck yet getting the littlest ones to eat, so it's going to take a while to grow at this rate! Wish us luck!
Post a Comment